Asked by Davor from Serbia | Jul. 22, 2013 11:26
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Is it possible to get another entry while staying in Beijing on single entry 50-days L visa?

Hi everybody, my daughter is coming to Beijing on single entry 50-days L with prepaid fixed-date return air-ticket. We would like to make one-week trip to Vietnam during her stay in Beijing. Is it possible for her to apply for additional entry while staying in Beijing and prior to the mentioned trip? If yes, how long does it take? Thanks in advance for your kind answers.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alva | Jul. 23, 2013 03:48
Hi, you can try to apply for her L an extension from Beijing PSB for one more entry. I am not sure is this still available since the new law from 1st July 2013. As I know, the extension takes 7 working days now.
Related Questions:
Visa entry type change
Asked by Oliver from New Zealand
| Dec. 07, 2014 02:08
How to change M visa single entry into L is that possible???
Asked by Simbu from India
| Oct. 25, 2018 19:34
I am on a single entry L visa in Shanghai. When i extend my visa here in Sh...
Asked by Mr.Mike from Canada
| Oct. 02, 2010 02:27
possible to get new multi entry visa while in china?
Asked by audi from USA
| Apr. 29, 2014 22:22
Hi, if I come to China under L Visa, am I able to visit HK and Macau?
Asked by Rahul from India
| Oct. 28, 2015 03:35
Dear Sir/Madam, I would ask, is it possible for Indonesian apply single ...
Asked by Mr.Hans from Indonesia
| Nov. 20, 2010 20:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)