Asked by Nigel from New Zealand | Jul. 22, 2013 05:05
About:Visa Policy of China

Will I need a 2 entry one for all members of my family, or will the 72 hour scenario mean we are ok

Hi, I am traveling to Guangzhou with my wife & 3 children on the 27th September, arriving in Guangzhou on the 28th Sept. 2013. We will stay for 3 nights checking out on the 1st October and travel by train to Hong Kong for 9 nights returning to Guangzhou on the 10th October for 2 nights flying out from Guangzhou back to New Zealand on the 12th October 2013.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nicholas from USA | Jul. 23, 2013 02:23
Hi, if you will leave Guangzhou to HK by train, it requires an entry. You didn't mention how will you return from HK to Guangzhou for 2 nights, if you travel still by train then take flight out, you need one more entry because this is not a transit by air via guangzhou. So, that is true you need to apply for double entry L if you are visiting for tourism.
Related Questions:
I want to fly from Hanoi to Guangzhou, visit an old friend, and fly back to...
Asked by Ken Rothman from USA
| Mar. 01, 2015 03:59
China transit questions. I'm traveling back to the US from Bali.
Asked by Dara Gachich from United States
| Mar. 21, 2018 21:12
For Group tourist visa
Asked by Umair from Cyprus
| Sep. 12, 2017 04:50
Asked by Isabel from USA
| Feb. 07, 2017 21:00
In order to qualify does the flight in and out have to be on the same 'tic...
Asked by tony
| Feb. 12, 2013 02:29
Is this itinerary eligble for 72-hour transit visa?
Asked by Martin from Philippines
| Apr. 19, 2018 22:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)