Asked by Kevin from Ireland | Jul. 15, 2013 21:50
About:China Embassy in Japan

Hi I'm Irish and I am living in Japan and trying to visit Guangzhou and Hong Kong for 3 days...

I live in Sendai now and I plan to go to China next month. Since I already booked my flight, can I go to a travel agency still to get my visa?? The travel agencies I've been to so far said I can't get one from them if I don't book with them. What are my other options? From reading these threads it seems I can't mail in my application form. Do I have to go down to Roppongi to apply in person? Would they process it the same day?

Answers (1)
Answered by Loren from Canada | Jul. 16, 2013 02:18
Hi Kevin, it is true that many travel agencies only accept applications from their client. As I know, all foreigners there should apply through travel agencies with exception of former Chinese, or Chinese citizens’ spouse, parents and children. I am afraid the embassy and consulate do not accept application submitted by applicants directly. If possible, you may have a try to apply in HK instead.
Related Questions:
Hi Sir Im Pakistani national living in Malaysia I want visit HK what docume...
Asked by Faisal khan from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2016 01:07
Hi sir, I want visa for Hong Kong im from Pakistan im living in uae
Asked by inamurrenman inam from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 21, 2017 19:28
Im Brazilian and Living in Luxembourg. I need visa to visit Hong Kong and M...
Asked by Jose from Luxemburg
| Nov. 15, 2014 01:17
visit Beijing on the end of a ship cruise for 3 nights
Asked by Celeste oliveira from Portugal
| Jul. 20, 2016 22:33
Visa Inquiry for Bangladeshi national
Asked by Saidur Rahman from Ireland
| Feb. 26, 2018 19:50
P - an US passport holder currently living in Hong Kong
Asked by P from Hong Kong
| Dec. 21, 2014 21:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)