Asked by got2go | Jun. 26, 2013 16:43
About:Haikou Travel

Old forums indicated there was or is a Cruise that goes from Hainan to Halong Bay and that people (at least Chinese locals) do not need a visa.

I am not sure if this is because it is a pre-set tour or because there is a time limit on the stay. Where can reservations or bookings be made? I would like to find out what rules might apply for an American staying in Hainan.

Are there any other cruises from Hainan? Any websites or places to make reservations?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rushan from Canada | Jun. 26, 2013 20:38
It seems that there are cruises departing from Sanya Phenix Island Cruise Port to Halong Bay. Sorry that I don't know any website for reservation, but if you are traveling in Haikou, Sanya or other cities, you can turn to your hotel, which may help with the cruise booking.
Related Questions:
How to go from Haikou to Halong bay by sea?
Asked by Ms Tan from Australia
| Mar. 19, 2013 03:33
We are planning to stay for 4-5 nights in Sanya, in September. Hoping the r...
Asked by Mr.Erkel from CN
| Aug. 17, 2009 02:15
Looking to take a boat from Sanya to Halong Bay Vietnam this winter when I ...
Asked by Mr.Ma from Shanghai
| Aug. 14, 2010 22:19
let me have nore details about this cruise in Xiamen and Halong bay
Asked by Ms.rennie from Singapore
| Sep. 23, 2009 20:12
Hello, I would please like to have more informations about the boats going...
Asked by Mr.Jack from France
| Oct. 07, 2009 22:12
2 nights on the cruise and go to monkey island
Asked by Murphy
| Jun. 01, 2016 02:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)