Asked by Ms.CHELSEA11589 | Jun. 25, 2013 08:13
About:Yangtze River

yangtze river cruises

hi my fiancee and i if in god's grace will make it to hongkong we will get married in there hopefully and we want to have our honeymoon in a cruise ship tour to yangtze river because he really likes to see the three gorges dam i wanna know if its ok to take the tour from hongkong without a visa or if ever really need to have a visa to take the tour where can we process it and how long and if can we do it in hongkong?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mason from USA | Jun. 25, 2013 22:05
Hi, you need to apply for a Chinese tourist visa in advance if you plan to visit the three gorges dam by yangtze cruises. The best option for you is to apply in advance before you leave for Hong Kong, because a single entry Chinese tourist L visa is valid for 3 months from issue date. I am thinking you will not stay that long in HK.
Related Questions:
What are the landscapes along the Yangtze River?
Asked by Mr.David from China
| Jun. 27, 2009 03:13
Is the water of Yangtze river is too low for December?
Asked by Mr.Lee from China
| Dec. 17, 2009 19:44
What do the cruise ships on the Yangtze River look like?
Asked by Mr.Steven from China
| Jul. 05, 2009 02:19
What is the best starting place of the Yangtze River Cruise?
Asked by Mr.William from China
| Jul. 14, 2009 03:23
What can we see along the Yangtze River?
Asked by Mr.Colclough from United Kingdom
| Jul. 20, 2009 04:13
Is there a 2 day cruise up the Yangtze River from Shanghai?
Asked by Mrs.Craig from Australia
| Jan. 03, 2011 21:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)