Asked by Robert | Jun. 12, 2013 02:48
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Application for Visa for entry 7th October leave 18th December 2013.

I will be at Braidwood NSW from 22nd August, very close to Canberra, at the time I should be applying for it. Is it possible to apply for it at Canberra or must I apply through Sydney? I am rather loathe to post my Passport as I have lost one in the post in the past causing me all sorts of problems. I travel a lot and use a Sydney address for mail forwarding. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Bess from United Kingdom | Jun. 13, 2013 22:26
Hi, you have to apply from the embassy or consulate which hold consular jurisdiction of your residency. If it is Sydney, you should submit your application to CVASC in Sydney.
Related Questions:
I have a 30 day stay visa. If I entered on October 7th, what is the last d...
Asked by Dennis from USA
| Oct. 23, 2011 01:53
I applied for a double entry 6 month visa but didn't realise one stay had t...
Asked by Maureen from France
| Aug. 09, 2011 02:50
I am from Delhi and currently studying in Mumbai for past 2mnths. Can I app...
Asked by Sam from India
| Oct. 06, 2013 22:55
Do I need a China Visa
Asked by Huey from Singapore
| Jul. 02, 2018 22:31
If I submit my China Visa Application on the 18th of Feb 2013, when can I g...
Asked by Sharm from Malaysia
| Feb. 05, 2013 03:59
May I know the weather on 18th to 22nd December 2013 in Taipei? is it a rai...
Asked by winnie yu from Malaysia
| Nov. 01, 2013 22:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)