Asked by Dee from Canada | Jun. 02, 2013 08:54
About:China Embassy in South Korea

ARC Validity to travel to China

I'm wondering if anyone can possibly tell my WHY my working status in korea SIX MONTHS FROM NOW has anything to do with me travelling to China for a holiday? Is this not a national sovereignty conflict?

I've already booked and paid for a trip to China on September 18th, but my ARC expires March 4th, 2014 (even though my visa is good until the end of april). Does this mean I cant go on my holiday??

(i've just read below that someone was able to get a certificate of employment from their workplace... is this what I need to do to be able to go?

Thanks so much, I'd really appreciate some advice!

Answers (1)
Answered by Rex from Spain | Jun. 03, 2013 02:44
Your ARC card is still valid more than six months. I think you can apply for it in South Korea. If not, you may go to Japan or HK to do your application. It's another solution.
Related Questions:
My ARC card will reach it's 6 months of remaining validity during the time ...
Asked by Mr.Ryan from USA
| Sep. 07, 2010 04:32
What about Hong Kong and mainland China visas? Do they have the same requir...
Asked by Vina from Indonesia
| Apr. 22, 2015 02:53
Visa application for China in Korea with ARC valid for more than 6 months.
Asked by Nandini from Korea
| Nov. 27, 2012 03:56
what are the required documents for apply z-visa for china
Asked by ravi from india
| Aug. 16, 2018 00:54
I work in Korean and my ARC expires May 2nd 2011. I understand that I need ...
Asked by Mr.Jake from Korea
| Jan. 09, 2011 21:38
Chinese Visa in South Korea with UK passport
Asked by Kerry Dandie from Scotland, UK
| Sep. 04, 2012 02:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)