Asked by Michelle from UK | May. 31, 2013 09:06
About:China Business Visa

Husband on 3 month business trip to China needs to bring family

We are confused as to which type we need to apply for. My husband has been many times for business and I have travelled as a tourist before. We have two children and the trip is for three months with apartment provided. The company my husband works for have a factory in Guangzhou, he will be visiting to assist in several work matters. We would like to apply for a multiple entry as a family as we like to visit Hong Kong regularly. Is this possible? Or does my husband travel on a business F and us separately? I have looked at the different options but cannot work out which we need to apply for. Many Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Rowan from USA | Jun. 01, 2013 02:49
If you can get invitation letter from your husband's factory in Guangzhou, you can also apply for business F accompanying your husband's. It is possible for you to get a multiple one if you can provide ticket for multiple entires from HK, travel itinerary or hotel bookings in HK.
Related Questions:
my husband will be coming to china for 6-month business trip. I would like ...
Asked by Mrs.yap from malaysia
| Sep. 30, 2009 01:04
Can I apply for a tourist visa to accompany my husband with business visa t...
Asked by mini from United Arab Emirates
| May. 23, 2011 20:33
how much CNY currency can you bring into China for each person ?
Asked by Wally Lam from Canada
| Jun. 25, 2011 21:27
hi me and my husband are choosing to take a trip for around 3 weeks to chi...
Asked by Mrs.mahon from United Kingdom
| Apr. 01, 2011 19:38
Do US Citizens needs Letter of Invitation to visit China on Business trip? ...
Asked by Mrs.Nancy from UAE
| Dec. 10, 2008 02:31
What clothes do i need to bring on a 3 day business trip in Shanghai on Nov...
Asked by Mark from Qatar
| Oct. 31, 2015 22:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)