Asked by hagemann from Germany | May. 22, 2013 10:08
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit


Hi, I come from Frankfurt and will arrive 26mai in Shanghai, continue 29th to HK and fly back to Frankfurt. My stop in Shanghai is less then 72 h. Is it possible to get the 72 h free visa. How can I get is?
Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Lance from USA | May. 23, 2013 01:23
Yes, you are eligible to apply for a free transit permit for this trip. Please contact your airline for the request of free transit and fill a form before boarding the plane. You will be issued a transit permit after arrival at 72h transit service counter at the airport.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)