Asked by Mia | May. 15, 2013 19:55
About:Embassy of Uzbekistan in China

Can I get the page of my old passport because I have a one year working visa on it?

Hi there,
I am Uzbekistan citizen living n working in China. My school renewed my working Z last week.
And i am planning to go back in July for two month. Though,I am going back to my country i am concerned a bit, what if i go there n (by the way it's time to renew my it to exit)n i have to get a biometric passport. Then i'll lose my one year working Z.Can I get the page of my old passport with working Z on it?
Like in most countries in the world?Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Dick | May. 16, 2013 04:45
As I know, you can keep your old passport after renewing it. So,it is ok for you to enter with both passports.
Related Questions:
Entry to China with new passport and the Valid Visa on the old passport.
Asked by Kunie Aizawa Mah from United States
| May. 02, 2013 04:32
Valid Visa on old Passport
| Feb. 03, 2017 02:38
Visa in Old Passport
Asked by David from USA
| Nov. 14, 2011 01:07
i have only one blank page in my passport, is it ok to get tourist visa for...
Asked by dr vikram patel from india
| May. 15, 2013 03:39
Hi am Ghanaian, and please can i get extra passport page or new passport at...
Asked by Mr.Benny from Ghana
| Oct. 08, 2009 20:05
Hello, I am working in Hangzhou and my passport have only one blank page...
Asked by Mr.saurabh from India
| Mar. 30, 2011 02:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)