Asked by Laura McCosh from United kingdom | May. 15, 2013 06:59
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

How do apply for free visa?

How do apply for the free transit permit? What documents would i need to fill out and would this all be given at the airport on arrival?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mickey | May. 16, 2013 03:13
Your passport and confimed ticket for leaving are required. You need to fill out a form at the airport when you check in your flight to China. The items for filling up the registration: Name, Gender, Birth, Passport Number, Nationality, Arrival Date, Arrival Flight, Exit Time, Exit Flight, Contact Phone Number after arrival, Address in BJ/SH, Reception Unit or Person, Reception Unit Phone Number.
Your airline will send your arrival information via email in advance to the Entry Frontier Organization at Airport, then you will get a transit permit upon arrival.
Related Questions:
I am traveling to Rome via Shanghai, From Melbourne.
Asked by Jess H from Australia
| Jun. 10, 2016 03:40
Arriving by ship to Shanghai transferring to shanghai airport same day to r...
Asked by Claudette from USA
| Jun. 04, 2017 21:13
question how do you apply for the 72 or 144 hour transit ?
Asked by leo from USA
| Jun. 15, 2018 04:34
I am flying from Kazakhstan to Kuala Lumpur and transit in Beijing for 6 ho...
Asked by Yazrina from Malaysia
| Jun. 14, 2013 02:17
I'm holding CambodiAn passport, and transit in Shanghai airport and I want ...
Asked by Khim from Cambodia
| Aug. 14, 2016 21:08
I'm transiting from Canada to India stopping in China next flight is 4 hour...
Asked by Omid from Canada
| Jun. 12, 2018 04:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)