Asked by Simona from United Kingdom | May. 12, 2013 20:54
About:China Embassy in Bulgaria

Can I get a visa somehow applying as an au pair ? How long does it allows me to stay?

Hello, I would like to ask a few questions. I am living in UK but I don't have an English passport. I have an offer to go and stay in China as an au pair for cultural and language exchange. Do I need any special letters or documents? And can I apply for it in UK?

Thank you in advance
Kind regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Edward from Ireland | May. 14, 2013 02:01
I think you need to apply for a F type. Yes, you need to provide an invitation letter from the Chinese unit that arranges cultural and language exchange for you. Besides, you need to provide a proof that shows you live or work in UK for at least half a year.
Related Questions:
Can I get a 4 month F visa to stay in China
Asked by Tracey from Canada
| Mar. 06, 2017 20:04
I'm a Filipina but I work in Thailand. I want to know what visa to apply fo...
Asked by Charisse from Philippines
| May. 30, 2017 20:15
How much time an au pair has to look for another family?
Asked by Milorad from Bosnia and Herzegovina
| Jul. 31, 2018 18:26
Problems with X visa
Asked by Jérémy from France
| Apr. 15, 2016 20:57
Au pair is kind of nanny. My Hungarian host family need to au pair. We wou...
Asked by Mrs.Munguu from Mongolia
| Oct. 13, 2009 20:13
Filling out the visa form
Asked by Virgina from U.S.A
| Jun. 28, 2016 20:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)