Asked by Florence from Malaysia | May. 10, 2013 23:52
About:Jieyang Travel

Will be visiting some relatives in Jieyang for the first time. Can suggest anything to bring...are pepper beans allowed into China?

Answers (5)
Answered by Fiona from Malaysia | May. 11, 2013 01:12
You can take some handicrafts to them, but not beans. As I know, the beans are forbidden to be taken in.
Answered by Florence from Malaysia | May. 25, 2013 19:41
Train schedules
Hi, thanks for the info.
I wish to ask about the train schedules from JY to Huizhou and from Huizhou to Lo Wu, thereafter from Lo Wu to Hung Hom. Do we need to change stations or are we using the interchanges?
Can I have the train routes, including all the interchanges (if there are).
Thanks again.
Answered by Betty from UAE | May. 25, 2013 20:31
From JY to Huizhou, there are three trains at about 09:46, 17:08 and 13:20.
From Huizhou to Lo Wu, you need to take the trains from Huizhou to Shenzhen Railway Station at Luohu, SZ. Between the two places, there are 16 trains. For the detail and exact timetable you can search on
Get out of the SZ Railway Station, you can walk to reach Luohu Border. Pass the border, you reach Lo Wu. At Lo Wu MTR Station, you can take take the local East Rail Line to reach Hung Hom directly.
You only need to change the station at Luohu.
Hope the information is clear for you and help you.
Answered by Florence from Malaysia | May. 26, 2013 01:28
Thanks very much for the info....
Answered by yong sf from Malaysia | Dec. 17, 2013 10:44
Hi Florence, we are planning a trip to Shantou, Jieyang with My parents next. Supposedly trying to trace our roots from China. The leads we have are only some pictures and address. Really don't know what to expect. Perhaps you can share your experience with me via email|yong6218 thank you.
Related Questions:
Guangzhou to Qiaolin, Jieyang
Asked by Teresa from Malaysia
| Feb. 13, 2013 03:09
I am visiting relatives in Fuyang. Will be flying to Jieyang Airport.
Asked by Nancy K from Singapore
| Sep. 19, 2012 04:38
Travelling with a group of 19 people around Hainan Island?
Asked by Ms Lim from Malaysia
| Jun. 26, 2011 19:52
Visa for Internship and Travelling
| Apr. 20, 2016 22:11
Typically English gift for Chinese
Asked by Annie Freestone from UKannie
| Mar. 17, 2016 22:14
Show money needed?
Asked by Jo from Philippines
| Oct. 22, 2017 21:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)