Asked by Lilyana from Indonesia | Apr. 23, 2013 03:18
About:China Visa on Arrival

Hi, I want to go for holiday with my family, and I'll be going to Hong Kong first and then mainland.

There are a few things that we want to enquire:
1. Are there other cities in mianland that allow Visa exemption as in Sanya? How about guangzhou?
Can we apply in Hong Kong?

2. How much is the cost of application there and How long the validity is?

3. What are the documents required and how long is the process to get it?

Please kindly advise on the above enquiries. Thank you so much in advance. :)

Answers (1)
Answered by Sean | Apr. 23, 2013 22:11
If you visit Guangzhou, you have to apply in advance for a tourist L. You should get it in indonesia before leaving. If you enter mainland once time, a single entry L is enough. Fee is Rupiah 540,000 under regular processing (4 working days). Generally, it is valid for 3 months from issue date. You can refer to for the detailed requirements.
Related Questions:
I plan to go to Hong Kong mid of february for a short holiday with my wife....
Asked by Mr.Huzairi from Malaysia
| Jan. 20, 2011 01:19
Is a double-entry visa enough for my trip to Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Zhuhai & ...
Asked by May Tee from Malaysia
| Aug. 20, 2011 21:51
Hi, I'm going to Zhuhai, Guangdong, but no idea how to go about as this ...
Asked by Mr.Nassir Ismail from Singapore
| Jun. 13, 2010 01:21
Hi, we are a couple and are going to Hong Kong for a holiday, we also want ...
Asked by Mrs.Adriana from Ecuador
| Jan. 23, 2011 03:30
travelling to shenzhen from HK
Asked by nick from Australia
| Sep. 23, 2014 20:47
how to get to ferry to shekou after arriving hong kong?
Asked by Roel from Netherlands
| Nov. 04, 2015 20:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)