Asked by ramasamy kumarasamy from india | Apr. 17, 2013 15:52
About:China Consulates in Brazil

i am indian and working in nissan at resende , i want to go to china for business trip

i am indian , currently i am working in resende - Rio , i want to go to shagnagai for business trip , how can i apply , and what kind of inviation letter i want to submit , kindly suggest me

Answers (1)
Answered by Leo | Apr. 18, 2013 04:04
Invitation letter from the business partner in Shanghai is required for application. It should contain following:
(1) Your personal information, such as name, gender,and date of birth.
(2) Purpose of the visit, itinerary such as date of entry and exit, places of visit, relationship between you and the inviter, and who will bear your expenses.
(3) If invited by a unit, please provide detailed information such as name of the unit, contact number, address, seal of the unit, and representative or the inviter's signature.
Related Questions:
hi,i am a motswana want to know what are the requirements to go to china fo...
Asked by ms.bobo montshosi from Botswana
| Feb. 17, 2013 21:27
want travel to HK for business, how should arrange to receive Visa ?
Asked by Vahid from Iran
| Sep. 09, 2013 01:40
i am a gambian want to apply for six monthes visa in phillines what are the...
Asked by alagie kassama from phillipines
| Nov. 24, 2014 01:43
business visa or tourist visa ???
Asked by Jonathan from Germany
| Mar. 07, 2012 02:38
i want to go tanzania i am living in Mongolia , want to go for business ,
| Mar. 13, 2013 20:11
ethiopian citizen to japan
Asked by keder from Ethiopia
| Dec. 09, 2012 02:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)