Asked by Ricky in Beijing | Apr. 17, 2013 01:46
About:China Embasy in Ireland

60 day visa for 15 year old to visit his brother?

Hello, I am living in China and I want my 15 year old younger brother to visit during his summer holidays from school.

Can I get a 60 day one for him?
Can he travel here alone if I pick him up from the airport?

I am a Z holder living in Beijing. We are both Irish passport holders.

Answers (1)
Answered by Arthur | Apr. 17, 2013 03:55
Hi, a single entry L is enough for him, it you want him to stay longer, just apply for L extension from Beijing PSB before it expires. He can travel alone to Beijing if he is in possession of all travel documents (passport, visa, health certificate, etc.) required by applicable laws.
But different airlines may have different policies, you'd better contact the airline company for more details. As I know, permit by parents or appointed guardians is required to board the plane.
Related Questions:
Kids with no parents
Asked by Grace Cadiz-Rivera from Philippines
| May. 09, 2017 04:53
D Visa Danish man married 15 years to Chinese
Asked by Peter Nielsen from Denmark
| Jan. 04, 2017 20:03
Revoke VISA
Asked by Mr.Monico Molinar from United States
| May. 03, 2011 02:23
My brother in law and family recently moved fm USA to China to teach. They...
Asked by Mrs.Deetlefs from Kenya
| Nov. 06, 2009 04:52
required documents for under 18 visitors
Asked by kong liu ning from Zimbabwe
| Jul. 15, 2012 02:05
visa application for child below 18 travelling to China without his parents...
Asked by Chow from Malaysia
| Oct. 22, 2015 03:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)