Asked by Curt Wenzlaff from USA | Apr. 05, 2013 17:40
About:China Consulate in San Francisco

Can I get my Sales Tax License "certified "at the Embassy?

I am forming a Joint Venture between my U.S. Corporation and a company based in Tianjin. I have been asked to get my Business License "certified" at a Chinese Embassy. My company is based in Michigan. In the particular city that my business is located, they do not issue Business Licenses; however, they do issue State Sales Tax Licenses. I received the "OK" to use my Sales tax License instead. But they are insistent the document needs to be "certified". Before I fly to SF to get this done, I need to know if this task can be performed at your location?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.SIVA | Apr. 06, 2013 04:18
Sorry, you should confirm with the SF consulate general first. The contact information is already listed above.
Related Questions:
I need to get my Hong Kong driver's license certified by the Consulate of "...
Asked by Mrs.Elise Lee from Hong Kong
| Mar. 15, 2010 04:43
Can I bring essential oils into China? Any maximum quantity? any tax? for s...
Asked by AY from Hong kong
| May. 15, 2015 02:12
Can i drive in shanghai with my singapore driving license?
Asked by Mr.james from singapore
| Mar. 23, 2010 03:45
I bought a popular branded Chinese manufactured laptop online from the offi...
Asked by Michael from United Kingdom
| May. 14, 2018 20:21
I have my Chinese driver's license...How Can I get my international driver...
Asked by Chen Shen from American
| Jun. 23, 2013 03:32
China Visa Transfer to Malaysia Visa
Asked by Promise Cheng from Malaysia
| Apr. 06, 2012 22:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)