Asked by Richard Noakes from United Kingdom | Apr. 05, 2013 04:12
About:China Visa Application in UK

What address to I send my f visa application to and where to download payment form?!

Dear Sir / Madame ,

I am wanting to apply for a F type for China . I am currently living in the Uk .
I was please wondering if you could give me the address that I would send it to a yurt don branch ?!
And where would I download the payment form from ?! And I cannot find it on your website

Many thanks

Mr Richard Noakes

Answers (1)
Answered by Edward from United Kingdom | Apr. 05, 2013 21:51
Where do you live? Usually, you need to apply from the consulate general or CVASC branch in your consular area. Currrently, there are three branches in London, Manchester and Edinburgh. You should submit your application to the nearest branch. If you come and apply in person, you won't need the payment form because the center will collect it. If you apply by post, you may need the following two forms:
Related Questions:
Having Trouble Finding the Payment Authorization Form
Asked by Jan from Australia
| Sep. 27, 2017 22:39
where can i find the payment authorization forms
Asked by shepherd from england
| Aug. 20, 2012 01:54
Credit card payment and zip code
Asked by Marie from Canada
| Jul. 13, 2013 02:24
Passport Renewal. can you please provide the website
Asked by Fiona Tyson from Australia
| Aug. 14, 2018 20:38
Where do I send my visa's to and how do I get the form for payment
Asked by Laura from United Kingdom
| Aug. 18, 2016 20:35
Where can I download the form for macau visa application and what is the ne...
Asked by Ong from Permanent Resident of Brunei
| Nov. 05, 2011 02:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)