Asked by mohamed from Egypt | Mar. 26, 2013 12:16
About:China Embassy in Egypt

Good day,

I applied for the first time to attend canton fair from china embassy in Alexandria, i am going to attend the two phases in canton fair there is six days free between the two phases so i planned to visit hong kong on those free days then i am shocked when i received my passport from the embassy and i found that they made it single entry not multiple, when i called them back they told me that they make it singe for the first time traveler, so i need to know what can i do i already made all reservation in hong kong and mainland!!. can i get it from hong kong in the border
can anybody help me!!! i missed up

Answers (1)
Answered by Flora | Mar. 27, 2013 02:32
Hi, it is possible for you to get one in HK. So, don't worry too much. As I know, there is a travel agency in HK airport providing such service. You can also try to apply in person from the Commissioner's office of the China Foreign Ministry in HK.
Related Questions:
is shi san hang clothing market in guangzhou open on october 1 to 4? please...
Asked by babyboy0 from Philippines
| Sep. 24, 2013 21:28
How much the Taxi price between Shanghai to Hangzhou ( Not Bus or Train )? ...
Asked by Faris
| Jan. 03, 2015 19:48
hello good day:) isnt dog and snake are good match? thankks..
Asked by Ms.criza from korea
| Jan. 31, 2011 20:27
Good day can a rabbit and tiger good to stay together?
Asked by ma yvette capalac from Philippines
| Aug. 12, 2012 21:02
good day! Im only renting and I wanted to transfer . what day is good? .Bor...
Asked by athena from Philippines
| Dec. 12, 2015 03:28
I am a ox man want to marry this year
Asked by Jin from USA
| Apr. 21, 2014 09:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)