Asked by belal from Philippines | Mar. 06, 2013 09:27
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

hello I'm belal from yemen right now i live in philippine for studying i would like to ask aquestion

I would like to spend my summer vacation in Shanghai
I want to know how can i get Tourist Visa for two weeks or three weeks to china
because it's my first time to apply for visa going to china i don't know what they Required

thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Arnold from Philippines | Mar. 07, 2013 00:32
Hi, you can submit your application for a tourist visa to Chinese embassy or consulate in Philippines if you have student visa there valid for more than 6 months. Otherwise, you may need to apply in your home country.

For documents, you should provide your passport, application form both A and B, photo, return ticket and hotel reservation. Sometimes, you may need to provide fanancial support such as bank statement for application if necessary. If you have plan to visit through a travel agency, confirmation of tour package is helpful.
Related Questions:
hello im planning to travel to Beijing next holding an IVORY COA...
Asked by Ms.Evelyne from Ivory Coast
| Apr. 06, 2010 21:49
How can i apply for visa? how much time it takes to apply? and is it diffic...
Asked by Aijan Karaeva from United Kingdom
| Mar. 24, 2015 20:57
I am from Azerbaijan , and im studying in South Korea right now .How i can ...
Asked by Elle from Azerbaijan
| Oct. 17, 2018 20:25
hello, im in Shanghai now.. i live in madang road, can you tell me the righ...
Asked by Ms.mimi from Indonesia
| Aug. 14, 2010 02:28
Dear sir, am in yemen right now and am going to india by student visa and ...
Asked by Mr.ali from yemen
| Mar. 05, 2010 01:37
Dear Ambassdor of Mongolia Im Yemen (arab country) nationality.i would l...
Asked by Mr.Mohammed from yemen
| Aug. 08, 2009 22:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)