Asked by Gene from Japan | Mar. 04, 2013 11:33
About:Yangjiang Travel

Is it possible to take a train from Kowloon to Yangjiang? If not, is there a bus?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from USA | Mar. 04, 2013 20:39
I'm afraid no direct train run between the two places. And I don't find the bus schedule either. So I suggest you take the cross-border coach at Mong Kok or Jordan to reach Guangzhou first. You will drop off at Hotel Canton, Guangzhou Hotel or other hotel. After that, you can take a taxi to reach the local Provincial Bus Station (near Guangzhou Railway Station), where you can catch the direct bus to your destination.

Or you can take East Rail Line at Hung Hom, Hong Kong to Lo Wu and cross the border to reach Luo Hu, Shenzhen. After that, you can walk to the nearby Qiaoshe Bus Station, where there are direct bus to your destination city.
Related Questions:
How can I travel by bus or train from Yangjiang to Dongguan
Asked by Mr.rolf from uk
| Mar. 14, 2011 21:42
Is there a train from Shanghai to Yangjiang
Asked by Bill from USA
| Sep. 25, 2017 01:20
is it possible for foreign person directly go to yangjiang from hong kong ?...
Asked by amit pandit from india
| Sep. 11, 2012 01:08
Is there a bus from Foshan to Yangjiang Zhapo? And where is the shopping in...
Asked by Molly from China
| Jul. 06, 2011 23:01
Can I take a ferry from Macau to Yangjiang without going to Guangzhou or ba...
Asked by Mrs.Wilson from Australia
| Dec. 03, 2009 03:24
Hello We are attempting to travel between Guangzhou and Yangjiang. My und...
Asked by Mr.Andrew from New Zealand
| Aug. 30, 2010 22:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)