Asked by SJ from UK | Mar. 02, 2013 12:46
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Will I need a Chinese visa?

I am a British citizen living in Korea. I am planning a trip to Nepal. I change flights in Shanghai then I have a 13 hour layover in Kunming. I have two pages left in my passport. Is it necessary for me to get a transit visa for China? Can I stay at the airport?

Answers (1)
Answered by jenny from Switzerland | Mar. 03, 2013 01:45
Yes, but foreigners who apply for Chinese visa in South Korea have to offer alien registration ARC card at least valid for six months and apply for it from the travel agency designated by the Chinese embassy in South Korea.

Some airports don't allow passengers to stay at the airport in the evening. If you encounter this situation, please contact air company and see if they can help you.
Related Questions:
Hey I live in new Zealand got Fiji Passport travelling to Pakistan stop ...
Asked by Khushnuma from New Zealand
| Sep. 21, 2016 20:37
I am visiting Shanghai for less than 24hrs on cruise from Japan to hong kon...
Asked by Mrs highes from United Kingdom
| Mar. 01, 2015 20:47
Hi im from philippines i would like to visit for tourist in hong kong then ...
Asked by Ralph from Philippines
| Jan. 14, 2016 03:46
I am a uk citizen travelling on a cruise ship from Kagoshima into Shanghai ...
Asked by Tina from United Kingdom
| Apr. 08, 2018 16:27
Im a Ghanaian in Macau on a visit. Can I come to Hong Kong with out visa.
Asked by Collins Amponsah Boakye from Ghana
| Apr. 11, 2018 21:21
I need work permit
Asked by Ghulam Bahrain from Pakistan
| Jun. 04, 2018 22:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)