Asked by Toby from United Kingdom | Mar. 01, 2013 07:34
About:Chinese Embassy in U.K.

I am a UK resident, 18 years old. I am planning to go on a gap year to china

I will be teaching English as a paid job for 6 months, and then I am planning to travel for about two months. I am also planning to go to Hong Kong for a few weeks to watch the 7's rugby tournament.

I was wondering what Visa's do I need? and how much each one will cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Philip from United Kingdom | Mar. 02, 2013 01:34
For this purpose, you should apply for a business visa F to China, with invitation letter from your employer-the school in China. Generally, you will get a 6 months F, and you can get it extended to L for one more month. So, total stay of 7 months is allowed within China. You may need rearrange your travel based on that.
besides, you are not required visa to HK.
Related Questions:
i am a russian citizen, i am under 18 years old and i have been studying in...
Asked by Ms.topchieva from london
| May. 11, 2010 22:58
I am a US citizen, living in China. I have a Chinese F visa (because I a...
Asked by Mr.Ryan
| Jun. 14, 2010 03:46
British UK residents entering China via Japan
Asked by NRC from England
| Mar. 18, 2015 20:44
I am 18 years old has no permanent job and want to tour China 3-4 weeks wha...
Asked by Micaela from South Africa
| Oct. 25, 2016 21:03
Regulations for teenagers travelling alone
Asked by Farrukh from Russia
| Jun. 15, 2013 03:06
I am a rat, she's a monkey - age gap 20 years. will it work?
Asked by carlo from Malaysia
| Nov. 30, 2014 02:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)