Asked by Andrej from Slovenia | Mar. 01, 2013 06:48
About:China Embassy in Slovenia

I would like to ask for tourist visa and documentation for 14 days

Hi,I have a purpose to go to Shenzhen in June. I need a tourist L for 14 days stay. I met a woman who lives there, so I lived and stay with her for this 14 days. Interesting me if I can buy for it already in March? And what kind of documentation do I need for it?

Thanks for the reply


Answers (1)
Answered by Carrie from Finland | Mar. 02, 2013 01:13
A single entry Chinese visa is valid for 3 momths only, so it is ok to apply in March if you visit in June. But keep in mind do not apply 3 months prior to your departure. For tourist purpose, you should provide your passport, Application Form, one passport photo Round trip tickets, hotel reservation or invitation letter if you stay with your friend.
Related Questions:
Hello, I would like to ask, how long can Ukrainian citizens stay in Chin...
Asked by Mr.Peter from Germany
| Dec. 12, 2009 22:57
I was born Feb 14, 72. I would like to ask , how is my love life in this ye...
Asked by nan from China
| Feb. 13, 2014 01:38
Can I re-enter Hong Kong for another 14 days by exiting Macau for just a da...
Asked by Hannah from Philippines
| Feb. 26, 2016 21:02
16 days stay, possible not to have visa?
Asked by dezyrable from Philippines
| Feb. 05, 2014 03:05
hi sir, mam, good evening.. i will be going to china on 2 jan until 14 jan ...
Asked by Mr.james from philippines
| Oct. 10, 2010 22:37
I would like to kindly ask you to send the application form for china trave...
Asked by Mrs.Jana Haršniov from Slovakia
| Apr. 21, 2009 04:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)