Asked by Travis from USA | Feb. 21, 2013 11:51
About:China Embassy in Mexico

Traveling on U.S. Passport/Staying in Mexico/Need chinese Visa....

I work for the cruise industry and I have a 6 week vacation that I plan to spend all of it in Mexico City. I will need to obtain a Chinese Visa for my contract. Can I apply while in Mexico City or do I have to go all the way back to the states to apply? i will be traveling in Mexico only on a standard Tourist Visa good for 6 months..

Thanks in advance,

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob from Canada | Feb. 22, 2013 02:49
to obtain a Chinese Visa for my contract? do you mean to need a work visa to China? Anyway, you need to apply in US if you only have tourist visa good for 6 months. You can confirm this with the embassy directly. Try their email:|chinaemb_mx_admin
Related Questions:
American citizen entering china from Korea
Asked by Sandra T from USA
| May. 31, 2017 02:25
What is the cost of a Chinese visa in 2017
Asked by Cass from USA
| Apr. 23, 2017 22:09
I have a US Passport, traveling to Hong Kong I need a visa to go into...
Asked by Michael from USA
| Sep. 23, 2013 03:50
US citizen traveling to Macau staying in Guangdong hotel for 2days do i nee...
Asked by Amie from USA
| Jan. 11, 2016 21:26
I am a us citizen traveling to Hong Kong & Beijing do I need a visa
Asked by Jodi from Us
| Feb. 13, 2016 19:16
Us citien traveling to macau for 3 day max stay is a visa required
Asked by THERESA from USA
| Jan. 28, 2018 21:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)