Asked by Zibusiso Mpofu | Feb. 14, 2013 13:06
About:China Embassy in Zimbabwe

Chinese student visa

I just got a place at Chinese university I have a few questions about requirements
1.the university dd nt give me a form,do I get it at the embassy? I need to go with my x ray when i'm going to apply for it 3.if i'm applying for it which takes one day to come out do I get in on the very same day
4.when is the embassy opening? They were on some kind of holiday?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rex | Feb. 18, 2013 21:04
Hi, following documents are required:
Letter of admission and Notification of admission from the receiving university or college are required. For the application forms, you can download them online, or get from the embassy. Medical report/physical examination is required. You can use urgent service so that you can pick it up within one day. You can contact the consular office at 00263-4332760-1 ext 815 for their working hours.
Related Questions:
Cost of student visa For indian student?
Asked by Ammar from India
| Jul. 10, 2018 20:36
can a student seeking Chinese visa get an appointment online?
Asked by lerabari from Nigeria
| Dec. 10, 2015 01:46
Can someone who is already in China without student visa apply for student'...
Asked by Evans from Ghana
| Jul. 11, 2017 04:28
Are there any age restrictions on a student visa for China?
Asked by James from UK
| Sep. 24, 2013 02:27
validity of student visa
Asked by mahendra pant from India
| Oct. 17, 2017 20:20
Is the student visa to China always a multiple entry?
Asked by jean from China
| Nov. 12, 2011 03:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)