Asked by Rina from Indonesia | Feb. 12, 2013 18:34
About:China Customs Declaration

hi! i plan to bring one set of musical instrumen (angklung)and some key chains (around 20) as a gift

i bring them for an cultural exchange program in fujian. if i leave them in china as a gift do i need to declare them and pay tax? if yes how much money do i need to pay? and if i bring them back to indonesia do i still have to declare them and pay tax too?

please help me, thank you :)

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa | Feb. 16, 2013 03:18
Hi, you need to declare the musical instrument when you enter the customs. And tax is needed to pay. As I know, the tax rate is 10% according to the value of the instrument.

If you wanna take it back to Indonesia, you just need to show your declaration form, which you get when you enter China through cusotoms and no tax should be paid then.
Related Questions:
I will be arrive in Shanghai 23 January 2009 and I plan to bring my musical...
Asked by Mr.Ipit from Indonesia
| Jan. 22, 2009 21:31
planning a shopping for business trip
Asked by abhinav from India
| Jan. 06, 2013 20:54
Skipping sunrise and sunset on Mt. Huangshan
Asked by James from Singapore
| Sep. 15, 2014 04:10
Left Luggage Matters. I'm arriving Baiyun Airport at 11pm.
Asked by Eddie from Thailand
| Jan. 30, 2013 02:47
What are some key things one should purchase while visiting Shanghai?
Asked by Ms.Christina from US
| Mar. 04, 2011 02:36
What transportation means for me to take a big musical instrument from Nanj...
Asked by Michael Tang from USA
| Mar. 21, 2014 01:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)