Asked by JAMIL AHMED from UNITED ARAB EMIRATES | Feb. 08, 2013 13:42
About:China Embassy in UAE

One year multi business visit visa for HKSAR

I am a pakistani national running my own business in UAE Dubai since last 7 years, I have already travel to HKSAR three times on short tansit visa and double entry visa 14 days, I already enjoys One year multi visit visa for china, now i want to apply for one year multi business visit visa for HKSAR, to enhance my business and to make more easier for me to access to HKSAR market because some times I need to go urgently HKAR for IMPORTS to dubai, so please advise me how i can apply for this.

Answers (1)
Answered by Adam | Feb. 16, 2013 01:58
Hi, you need to provide an invitation letter from a sponsor in HK for visa application. If you have a business partner there, you can contact them for it. You can submit the application to HK Immigration department through Chinese consulate in Dubai.
Related Questions:
I have a multi entry one year business visa for China. Can I use this for a...
Asked by Nerina from UK
| Mar. 10, 2015 22:06
Which one should I tick?
Asked by Nishant from New Zealand
| Oct. 23, 2017 01:35
I have a China F visa multi one year right now. It expires Feb 15. I want ...
Asked by Mr.williams from south africa
| Feb. 27, 2009 02:49
i had visited china 2 times last year in business visa and if i apply for 1...
Asked by Mr.sahil arora from india
| Sep. 06, 2010 21:27
I have a multi entry F visa for business if i visit China as a toursist do ...
Asked by Mark Heywood from United Kingdom
| Feb. 17, 2013 03:17
Is this visa acceptable to enter into Macau?
Asked by Jason from USA
| Feb. 25, 2014 03:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)