Asked by Janet from USA | Feb. 03, 2013 14:47
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

US-Australia-Hong Kong-Beijing-US

US Citizens will be arriving Beijing from Hong Kong, staying less than 72 hours and departing for US. Does this qualify for 72 hour Visa free stay? Will be staying in a hotel, need to register at police station within 24 hours of arrival?

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily | Feb. 03, 2013 21:54
Yes, you are qualify for the 72 free visa. Don't worry! You don't need to register at the local police station any more. If you live in a hotel, you need to register at local police station, but please do not worry. The hotel can help you to do it.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)