Asked by Lee Moore from China | Dec. 26, 2012 23:51
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Married to a Chinese LAdy, and want to extend my L Visa

Hi; I married a Chinese lady last August. I changed my multiple entry F visa to a Tourist L, that expires January 15. I'd like another 6 months. I am a consultant to several US based firms, sourcing direct hardware and electronics, paid into my US account, which I draw on to live here. I changed the F to an L at the local PSB, but they said it was only good as long as the lease on our apartment, which goes month to month in January. I do not want another one year lease, as we will be moving to the US in July when our girls are out of school. What's the best way to get a 6 month, multiple entry L(Sometimes I have to go to HK).

Answers (1)
Answered by Elvis | Dec. 27, 2012 03:50
Is it possible for you to provide lease on apartment for next 6 months? Or contact an visa agency for help to get a multiple if necessary.
Related Questions:
Asked by Mufi from China
| Aug. 26, 2015 02:59
How many times I can extend my L visa without leaving China?
| Apr. 29, 2015 02:06
where is the entry and exit administration of the local PSB in Guilin, Guan...
Asked by Patrick from Australia
| Oct. 09, 2017 03:08
Can I extend my l visa after 3 months
Asked by Ramya Saravanakumar from India
| Sep. 04, 2018 19:26
where can I extend L visa without leaving Liang Ping
Asked by John from Singapore
| Oct. 11, 2015 01:22
Renewing L visa for Indonesian passport holder
Asked by Alice from Indonesia
| Apr. 07, 2016 03:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)