Asked by Johnny from China | Dec. 21, 2012 15:37
About:China Work Visa

If employer terminate contract and change worker Z to tourist L? can the Tourist L be change toZ?

I am a British National I came to work for international education company as a teacher. they got all the documents (Z visa & expart certificate) but, this company terminates my contract during probation period and asked me to returned the expert cert which I've returned but, they want to cancel or changed the 1 year Z visa which expires Aug 2013 to a Tourist L with 1 month duration which means I can not work for another company and have to leave China But, I do not want to leave China so soon after this frustration. Is there any way out for me to stay and work. I am a well qualify teacher from the UK with teaching qualifications. My major is Economics and Business, I can also teach English. Please can any one help??


Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle | Dec. 22, 2012 02:14
If you find a new job and get work permit and invitation letter from your new company, you can apply for a Z again.
Related Questions:
terminating my work contract. Can I just keep my visa they way it is ??
Asked by David from Canada
| Dec. 14, 2012 02:08
L-type change to Z-type in China
Asked by Telle from Philippines
| Aug. 29, 2017 01:38
L-type to Z-type in China
| Aug. 31, 2017 20:33
Changing a z-visa to a stay type back to a z type again without leaving the...
Asked by Nick from China
| Jan. 14, 2016 21:12
A Work Visa for a Filipino Passport Holder.
Asked by Robert from Philippines
| Sep. 20, 2017 23:03
L and Z
Asked by Ann from Holder
| Feb. 10, 2014 01:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)