Asked by rajz from Nepal | Dec. 13, 2012 04:33
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I am raj, now i am studing in china , i have my visa validity up to february.i came china for six mo

nth . i have an F now i want to study more but they said that i have to go out of china and apply for it. They will give jw202. so i want to apply from thailand, so from thailand i get one? how much it cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ingrid | Dec. 14, 2012 01:10
Hi, I am not sure if you can get this in Thailand. I heard that the embassy in Bangkok is strict in requirements. You can try to contact the consulate in Changmai first. If you will get Jw202 and admission letter from your school, you can apply for student visa X if you plan to stay more than 6 months. Or, you may have to go back to apply in Nepal.
Related Questions:
i heard that forein studend has a chinese visa they dodnt need to open Thai...
Asked by shoki from China
| Dec. 16, 2012 02:09
i am raj..i am an indian..i have to go china for visit to my frnd in Guangz...
Asked by Mr.raj from India
| Dec. 16, 2010 22:18
Dear Excellency. I am Korean. Now I am studing in Sri Lanka. As a Korean...
Asked by Mr.Kim Han Sang from Korea
| Nov. 20, 2009 04:40
about the visa application and resident permit date
Asked by Anuj from Nepal
| Mar. 20, 2012 22:10
hi..... i am from pakistan now i am doing job in oman for last 3 years...
Asked by Mr.azaz rizvi from pakistan
| Jan. 19, 2010 02:10
Hi, all I am Raj from Nepal. I have been working in India as a cook from l...
Asked by Mr.Raj from Nepal
| Dec. 06, 2010 00:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)