Asked by Evelyn from HK | Dec. 10, 2012 10:43
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

hi am Evelyn working in hk want to apply a visa for china

hi, am Evelyn holding philippine passport working in hk as DH my contract will expired on 13of january 2013. My fiance ask me to stop working here in hk and leave with him in shanghai. It is possible to apply a visa here in hk to china? i been there last augost to visit him for a week, this time is deferent because he want me to stay with him longer, when i apply before need a concent from the employer but this time i think dont need that because i dont sign a contract with my employer anymore. do u think i can apply here? so that i dont need to go back to philippines to apply and what is the requirements? thanks for ur kind assistance

Answers (1)
Answered by Aiden | Dec. 11, 2012 21:34
I don't think you can apply in HK unless you are entitled to stay there for an extended period of time. As you said you will need a visa to stay longer in China, assume that you will work, you need to apply for a work visa in Philippines.
Related Questions:
Hi I am Nepali working in Qatar. I want to go hongkong to work. what is the...
Asked by Mr.Chandra from Nepal
| Sep. 30, 2010 01:47
I am a filipino and working in hk,do i need to apply a visa going there?
Asked by Jennifer from Hongkong
| Oct. 26, 2016 20:23
Hongkong tourism visa (Vietnam)
Asked by Snow from Vietnam
| Nov. 02, 2011 03:28
Hi, I am an Egyptian. I want to apply for Visa to China from HK. Is it poss...
Asked by MN from Egypt
| Oct. 15, 2015 22:36
Z work visa in HK as I am a HK resident
Asked by Awong from HK
| Jun. 01, 2012 03:23
want travel to HK for business, how should arrange to receive Visa ?
Asked by Vahid from Iran
| Sep. 09, 2013 01:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)