Asked by Jenny from Singapore | Dec. 10, 2012 03:54
About:China Visa Exemption

Reapply for study visa in China Zhejiang

Dear Sir / Madam,

My son (Singapore passport holder) has a single study visa to China till 25 January 2013. He is currently attached to Zhejiang University for school project.

He is visiting Hong Kong on 12 Dec 2012 & return to China on 17 Dec 2012.

May i know where in China & how should he go about in applying for another entry till 25 Jan 2013? How long will it take to apply for it & how much will take be?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kevin | Dec. 11, 2012 03:43
Does he have residence permit for China? that he got after entry with the X visa? if yes, new visa is not required, the residence permit will be ok for use to enter China again.
Related Questions:
Hi there, how long are you allowed to visit for with a tourist Visa. Is it ...
Asked by Ahi from New Zealand
| Oct. 15, 2014 01:06
Do I need to reapply for a X visa or is my L visa (which has multiple entri...
Asked by Sasha from United States
| Jul. 14, 2011 22:02
re apply after refusal
Asked by neeraj from india
| Apr. 20, 2018 01:19
In case of a holder of family visa which couldn't be extended in China due ...
Asked by Austine from Nigeria
| May. 04, 2016 21:44
i have a F visa expire on 11 march 2012 , and i will traveling to china on ...
Asked by max from malaysia
| Dec. 09, 2011 19:32
Extension of Visa for Children after attaining 18 Years
Asked by dinchina from China
| Jul. 22, 2016 20:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)