Asked by maya from Qatar | Nov. 15, 2012 19:33
About:China Embassy in Iran

URGENT URGENT HELP PLZ!!! sponsor for tourist visa to Hong Kong? i dont have?

hi there!!

me and my husband planning our honeymoon to HK next month. We are iranian nationality born and live in Qatar. We want to get a visa to HK for 14 days. from where to bring sponsor and our purporse is only tourism? we dont know anyone in china? is it required to have a sponsor for tourism/ leisure visit? we have proof of return tickets and hotel reservation. is it enough? do we need to book tours as we want to tour around and shop there randomly??
please please help??
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by hayden | Nov. 16, 2012 03:20
Hi, you can apply for visa from Chinese embassy in Qatar if you live there. It is ok to do this without local Sponsor. Return ticket and hotel reservation are required, if you will travel with a tour agency, then, provide an invitation letter issued by them. It would be easier to get visa.
Related Questions:
I am an Indian Passport Holder , want to travel to Shenzen for Business tri...
Asked by Abdul from India
| Apr. 09, 2014 03:46
Dear Sir, I already applied via post according to check list but I do no...
Asked by Mr.Ratna Limbu from Nepal
| Jan. 10, 2010 05:01
can someone help me with my problem?
Asked by Mr.Sameer baig from Pakistan
| Jan. 12, 2010 02:07
Can i get visa for hong kong as an urgent meeting is supposed to be held on...
Asked by Mr.Abhishek from India
| Oct. 07, 2010 21:20
If need transit in harbin layout 5hours to Krasnoyarsk ...but don't have vi...
Asked by Koh from Malaysia
| Aug. 28, 2014 22:30
Is it possible to get visa when I get in China? Hong Kong,Bejing or anywher...
Asked by Miss D from Montenegro
| May. 28, 2014 01:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)