Asked by B from B | Nov. 12, 2012 18:20
About:China Embassy in Brunei

British Army but Nepalese passport holder, staying in Brunei .

I am currently staying in Brunei and an member of the British Army though Nepalese passport holder. First time, I am planning to go to Hong Kong this coming Dec 2012 with my family, what is the procedure to get the visa for Hong Kong, what short of documents do i need to present to get it and how long does it takes if myself apply from the Embassy of the China in Brunei? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Cathy | Nov. 13, 2012 03:14
You can submit your applicaiton to Chinese embassy in Brunei or send it directly to HK Immigration Department. Documents needed are your passport, application form for HK, Photo, round-trip ticket and hotel reservation, residence permit/visa for Brunei. Sometimes, you should also provide financial proof if necesary. The regular processing takes 4-6 weeks if the application will need to get approval by HK immigration.
Related Questions:
Do i need to have a visa for a British passport currenly staying in brunei....
Asked by Brikha limbu from Brunei
| Oct. 18, 2012 04:16
i am currently in uk arm forces and thinking to visit my relative in hong k...
Asked by navin from United Kingdom
| Feb. 27, 2013 03:40
Do I need to put visa for HKG?
Asked by Selina from Brunei
| Oct. 11, 2012 02:10
Want to go Macau on visit visa
Asked by Umesh from Nepal
| Jan. 13, 2015 02:13
I am due to travel to Shanghai in Dec this year. I am staying less than 10d...
Asked by Mrs.Nicky from Brunei
| Nov. 23, 2010 02:40
I want to Work in Macau? What should i do for the process of work permit in...
Asked by Debi Prasad Paudel from Nepal
| Aug. 12, 2013 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)