Asked by Camille from France | Nov. 11, 2012 04:08
About:Chinese Embassy in Vietnam

Chinese tourist visa from Ho Chi minh City

I am a French student living in Ho Chi Minh City for 5 months this year. I would like to go to China for holidays in December (from December, 26th to January, 6th) and I need a tourist visa for that.

Could you please tell me how to obtain one ? Is it possible to buy it arriving in the airport ? Or do I need to follow another process ?

thanks you for your answer

Thanks you

Answers (1)
Answered by Lee | Nov. 12, 2012 00:58
You have to apply for a visa from the China consulate in Ho Chi Minh City with your passport, application form, recent-taken passport standard photo, two-way air ticket, hotel booking and copy of your Vietnam visa. You may go to the embassy in person or through a visa agency.
Related Questions:
Canadian living in Vietnam and I am going to Shanghai for under 144 hours t...
Asked by Nicole from Canada
| Sep. 20, 2017 22:40
can I fly from Ho Chi Minh City to Shanghai. stay for the 144 hrs and retur...
Asked by Gerald from Aust
| Jun. 21, 2018 08:43
at which point I would like to get a Z work visa to China?
Asked by Steve from USA
| Dec. 30, 2012 21:41
Is there a train from Beijing, China to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam?
Asked by Mr.Jay from USA
| Jul. 21, 2009 08:50
vietnamese requires HK visa
Asked by kieu from Vietnam
| Sep. 08, 2015 04:20
Cruise port excursion entry Visa
Asked by TSU TSAI from America
| Jun. 06, 2016 20:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)