Asked by wimal from Sri Lanka | Nov. 11, 2012 03:01
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Our family with 5 memebres want come to china and hongkong and how can i get invitation letter

We have 5 memebres in our family, But sri lankan embassy told us for the first time visitors to china need to get tourist visa for a 10 members group. But we want to come our own way with familiy members. How can we apply for visa and get the invitaion which is submitted to the embassy.
Wimal. sri lanka

Answers (1)
Answered by Geo | Nov. 11, 2012 19:54
You must follow the embassy's requriements to take part in a China tour package, and then apply for the visa a group in order to get the visa. The invitation can be got from the travel agency who organized the tour package.
Related Questions:
married to Chinese girl. family visa, can i bring my 5 year old son from pr...
Asked by John G from American
| Jan. 17, 2012 21:23
Hi, I plan to visit Mutianyu this coming week with my family of 5. How an...
Asked by Mrs.Angie from Malaysia
| Nov. 30, 2010 20:12
My family and I will be going to HK come May , our hotel is located in Nath...
Asked by Ms.Ysabel from Philippines
| Mar. 10, 2011 02:52
Want know if good or how to overcome our issue
Asked by Misha from USA
| Jul. 23, 2018 18:29
foreigners give a birth in china
Asked by M.usman from Pakistan
| Apr. 06, 2015 20:37
Hi I am hossein from Dubai we will come to Guangzhou with my family on 7th ...
Asked by Mr.Hossein from UAE
| Aug. 31, 2010 02:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)