Asked by Raghad from UAE | Nov. 06, 2012 00:45
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Jordanian family going to hongkonk for tourist from Abu Dhabi

We are a Jordanian family living in UAE for 15 years now and we are planning to travel to Hongkong for tourist, do we need to apply doe a visit visa?
Also with us traveling a friend with a Syrian passport does he need a visa and how long it takes to get the visa if we apply on Sunday

Answers (1)
Answered by Amber | Nov. 06, 2012 03:18
Jordanian passport holder are free of visa to HK for 30 days, but your friend should apply for a visa in advance from Chinese embassy in Abu Dhabi. The processing time is generally 4 working days, but it necessary, it may takes longer time about few weeks if his application will be sent to HK imiigration department for approval.
Related Questions:
I am presently working in Abu Dhabi UAE. I will go vacation mid of December...
Asked by desirie from Philippines
| Mar. 16, 2014 04:12
visiting China via abu dhabi
Asked by Ron C from United Kingdom
| Mar. 29, 2012 23:19
Do you have office in Dubai for issuing visas from Dubai to China? If yes,...
Asked by Nisha from Dubai
| Nov. 20, 2011 19:54
Visa to Hong Kong, do you need to apply and how to apply
Asked by Ahmad from UAE
| Sep. 17, 2014 21:54
Hong Kong tourist visa for Myanmar nationality?
Asked by May from United Arab
| Jul. 26, 2012 02:11
hi this is Rose, Filipino National, I am working in Abu Dhabi-UAE. I am goi...
Asked by Ms.Rose from Philippines
| Jun. 09, 2009 04:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)