Asked by Adeel Arshad from Philippines | Nov. 02, 2012 06:18
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Is is possible to get china tourist visa from Philippines as i am foreigner student here?

HI all, i am Pakistani national and currently studying in philippines. I have 6 months validity student visa in philippines and philippines immigration do not issue student visa more than 6 months.

My question is will i be able to get china tourist visa from 3rd country without having visa validity more than 6 months.?

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Aimee | Nov. 03, 2012 02:38
Hi, if you are student in Philippines, you can apply for a China tourist visa there. It is possible for you to get one.
Related Questions:
hi! my name is mandy i am a filipino..and a student here in china with an X...
Asked by Ms.mandy from china
| Jan. 13, 2009 00:40
China visa for a Ghanaian studying in the Philippines
Asked by abi from Philippines
| Sep. 05, 2012 01:14
Is it possible to get a china visa here in singapore im a tourist from phil...
Asked by Christopher ramos from Philippines
| Feb. 22, 2013 01:19
answer from philippines and currently stay here in thailand as a tourist...
Asked by Mr.larry from Philippines
| Jul. 01, 2010 02:19
Hi, I am a foreigner student (Indonesian) who study in Singapore and hold ...
Asked by Mr.Alexander from Indonesia
| Dec. 08, 2009 04:18
I am a student studying in Sichuan University,i want to know how to apply f...
Asked by Ms.Mohini from India
| Sep. 27, 2009 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)