Asked by Hassan from Pakistan | Oct. 18, 2012 01:15
About:China Tourist Visa

Alien Working License-Replacement

I am from Pakistan.I have Alien Employment license of PRC. I am working in Henan province for last 3 years. I have a plan to change my job in Beijing.


1. Do my employer needs to apply for a new working license-z-visa-residence permit? or
2. If not, how can i change my current status to Beijing?
3. In Beijing, in which departmentS should i go and which documentation is required?


Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Oct. 18, 2012 04:40
no, it is a process of residence permit renewal. You can do it in Beijing PSB with help of your new company.
Documents required:
1. Release letter stamped by your present company
2. New company's business license
3. Application letter written by the new company and addressed to Labor and Social Security Bureau
4. Resume Written by yourself (needs to be translated to Chinese)
5. A copy of degree certificate (with translation as well)
6. A copy of labor contract with the new company
7. Employment Registration Form of Foreign Employees (in Chinese)
8. Visa and residence permit application form
9. Two 2-inch photos
10. Passport
11. Alien Employment Permit
12. A copy of Temporary Form of Residence Permit
Related Questions:
I'm a fresh graduate from a Chinese University and I got accepted by a comp...
Asked by John from USA
| Aug. 18, 2016 22:34
Alien Employment License Number is it the one with 11 digit number?
Asked by Jin Chen from China
| Jul. 25, 2013 04:15
Company does not have alien work permit
Asked by Harry from Philippines
| Aug. 21, 2017 21:01
Sister is visiting and wants to extend stay
Asked by Dana from USA
| Mar. 05, 2014 01:50
Hello, i want to know if i can post my passport as well as Alien working li...
Asked by Mr.Nana from China
| Mar. 09, 2011 02:20
New Zealander apply for China visa in South Korea
Asked by Sanjay from New Zealand
| Dec. 25, 2011 22:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)