Asked by Ricardo Narvaez from Nicaragua | Oct. 17, 2012 17:52
About:China Embassy in Costa Rica

Tourist Visa Enquiry-Ricardo Narvaez

I am Nicaraguan and am traveling to Vietnam through Hong Kong. I will arrive in Hong Kong on the 23rd of December and go straight to Hanoi. Then on the 31st of Decemeber i will arrive in Hong Kong and stay one day in Hong Kong and leave on the 1st of January.

I understand I have to apply for a visa in the embassy of China in Costa Rica, what documents do I need, and how much do I have to pay to apply for it. Can these documents be sent by courier?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade | Oct. 18, 2012 03:57
Hi, you can refer to for more details. As I know, you can submit your hk visa application to the embassy and also directly to HK immigration Department. The embassy may not accept post application. Documents needed are your passport, application form, photo, air tickets.
Related Questions:
do i need visa to travel hongkong as tourist from philippines
Asked by allan pascua from philippines
| Mar. 25, 2017 22:16
I have a 10 hour layover in Beijing as U.S. Citizen. Do I need an L visa? I...
Asked by Ben H from usa
| Sep. 07, 2015 20:34
I asked to xian for tourist visa extension they told its rule you can not e...
| Oct. 09, 2018 23:12
How much a tourist visa to china , please ?
Asked by Mohammed Osman from Sudan
| Jun. 11, 2013 02:01
What is the length of stay in china with tourist visa?
Asked by mazii from USA
| Aug. 21, 2013 20:57
how much is a Single Entry Tourist Visa?
Asked by S. Ortega from USA
| Feb. 26, 2015 20:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)