Asked by lwanga paul from Uganda | Oct. 17, 2012 15:28
About:Chinese Embassy in Uganda

I want to travel to china this chrismas holiday, how do I do this?

got friends in china, wanted to travel over this festive season to visit them. what visa do I apply for and whats the charge to obtain this visa? I jst need to travel between 21 dec & 4 jan 2013..

Answers (1)
Answered by Aiden | Oct. 18, 2012 03:05
For visiting friends, you can apply for a L visa. Following documents are required:
1. One completely filled out Visa Application Form.
2. One recently taken 2-inch photo affixed to the application form.
3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months.
4. Hotel booking and return air ticket booking to China.
5. Bank certificate of deposit in the past 6 months with the amount no less than SHs5,000,000.
Fee is Shs 130,000 for a single entry.
Related Questions:
Hi: I want to know,would there be out of duty in Dec.25th.I'm afraid that ...
Asked by Mr.YuLin from China
| Dec. 17, 2009 04:29
I am from Thailand and I would like a visa to china, how do I get China vis...
Asked by Emmy
| Jul. 22, 2011 03:24
Hi, I am holding Australian Passport, I want to go China for holiday for ...
Asked by Mr.raf from australia
| Feb. 12, 2011 01:31
Dear China Embassy, Could you let me know how to apply for visa?
Asked by ya ratha from Cambodia
| Aug. 29, 2015 01:13
I am Nigerian I want to go to China with my family for holiday vacations ho...
Asked by Olaide afeez from Nigerian
| Mar. 06, 2017 19:41
I am studying in China want to go to Australia for semester break holiday. ...
Asked by Fiona from Zimbabwe
| Mar. 21, 2015 02:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)