Asked by sujan limbu from nepal | Oct. 17, 2012 07:08
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

if my wife is already 18 and she had been working for 4-5 month can she sponsored me in hongkong?

i am in nepal and my wife is hongkong id holder she is working there 4-5 can she sponsored me? if yes then how long time does it take to sponsored me in hongkong. I have been renewing my id in 2-2 year now i am 16 i went hk 2 year ago does it occur if i go in 18?

Answers (1)
Answered by Carl | Oct. 18, 2012 02:10
Hi, a sponsor should be a Hong Kong permanent resident or a resident who is not subject to a limit of stay in HK. I think, you'd better ask your wife to handle your application from HK immigration department directly if possible. If you are legally married, you can apply for a dependent visa as spouse.
Related Questions:
How to get china visa If I have a residence permit in abu dhabi, UAE
Asked by Dino B.Jimenez from Abu Dhabi,UAE
| Nov. 16, 2015 03:43
Join the spouse traveling to Hongkong
Asked by navin from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 05, 2017 03:13
Changing visa type - Z to S?
Asked by Gabe from China
| Apr. 29, 2014 03:14
I am a US citizen working in China on a residence permit. How do I get resi...
Asked by Peter from USA
| Dec. 15, 2014 02:38
I have a Q2 Visa issues in HK. Can I renew it in Shenzhen?
Asked by Camilo Junca-Leon from Colombia
| Mar. 09, 2017 19:41
I have a sister working in Shanghai for almost 3 years and she is inviting...
Ms.SISTER27 from Philippines
| Apr. 01, 2010 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)