Asked by Glynn Jones from United Kingdom | Oct. 09, 2012 04:49
About:Requirements for Permanent Residence Permit

What is the best Visa for me.

I (British) and my wife (Chinese) have been married and living in the UK for 10 years. Each year we visit her Chinese family. A few years ago we bought a 5 bedroom apartment and have savings in the Bank of China. Now I am 60 we want move to china, but my wife has just changed her nationatilty and has a British passport. But she still has a son and father in China. I have been offered a teaching job in china. (I am studing for a TEFL certificate). I am at a loss to understand what will be the best visa to apply for.

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty | Oct. 10, 2012 01:06
You may just apply for a work visa for that purpose.
Related Questions:
I have an 8-hour transit in Guangzhou airport, do i need a visa to go out a...
Asked by Cynthia from Malaysia
| Apr. 08, 2014 04:55
I live in the USA but have a UK passport what is the best way for me to app...
Asked by nic from USA
| May. 31, 2017 21:12
Tourist Visa for my life partner
Asked by Lielies from South Africa
| Jun. 21, 2018 21:48
I WAS BORN FEB 27, 1979, IM A earth sheep. I want to ask about my work if i...
Asked by pAMELA from Philippines
| Jan. 03, 2014 20:56
I am planning to spend the weekend in Shanghai leaving Friday night from He...
Asked by Luiz from Brazil
| Oct. 16, 2017 19:58
Hi, If i am holing Ukrainian passport,is it possible for me to apply for...
Asked by Mr.Elizabeth from Ukraine
| Mar. 12, 2011 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)