Asked by Fadi Bayram from Syria | Sep. 22, 2012 03:44
About:China Embassy in Syria

Shall I submit an original invitation letter stamped by the Chinese ministry of foreign affairs?

I've recieved an invidation letter by email, is it enough to submit a copy to the Chinese empassy in Damascus?

Answers (5)
Answered by Duke | Sep. 22, 2012 04:23
The invitation letter should better be original. Besides, you need to get a covering letter from the Economic & Commercial Office of Chinese embasy.
Answered by Fadi Bayram from Syria | Sep. 22, 2012 06:52
Thanks Mr. Duke.
I have another question, the Chinese company that sent me the invitation letter requested: "We need his professional knowledge in the field of steel structure on technology and business. We'd appreciate if you could issue 2 years Double entry visas to him."

Knowing that I will be a representative for my company until the project is finished by the Chinese company

Is it possible to provide two years visa?
What catefory will be, F or Z?
Is it possible to accompany my wife and son later?

Thanks in advance.
Answered by Hank | Sep. 22, 2012 22:14
Normally, you will only be issued with a F visa, an dyour wife and son have to apply for a L visa to accompany you to China. They will be only allowed to stay in China at most 30 days each time.
Answered by Fadi Bayram from Syria | Sep. 23, 2012 00:25
For my wife and son when they stay 30 days, they have to re-enter or it can be renewed from China?

Is there other solution to accompany my wife and son?

Answered by Sisley | Sep. 23, 2012 01:26
I think they may have to re-enter fron Hk, Macau or your home country. Sprry, I don't think there is pther soluntions. You may turn to the local China embasy or consualte for practical help.
Related Questions:
Do I need an invitation letter from the ministry of foreign affair to apply...
Asked by Josephine from United Arab Emirates
| May. 20, 2016 21:11
Ministry of Foreign Affairs ( China), can you confirm this?
Asked by Rezil from Saudi Arabia
| Apr. 07, 2015 20:01
Applying for visa on old Invitation letter
| Oct. 08, 2015 03:20
what is original visa notice?
Asked by joy from Philippines
| Jul. 08, 2014 01:12
Statutory declaration letter
Asked by Jennie from Malaysia
| Jan. 14, 2013 01:32
Dear Sir/Madam, I Am a Indian passport holder. Please let me know about ...
Asked by Mr.mangala from India
| Apr. 21, 2009 04:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)