Asked by ralph from sweden | Sep. 12, 2012 07:06
About:China Embassy in Netherlands

Multi - entry visa for china

For my work i am a lot in China .
I have lived in sweden for 10 years and have a Swedish residence permit.
If i apply(3 times now) for a multi visum in Stockholm with my dutch passport , I always get a 2 entry visum. My colleagues always get multi entry because the hold a Swedish passport. Why is there a difference, and is it maybe better to apply in Holland for the visum? The consulate told me it has to do with the agreement between Holland and China. But Holland also has multi entry visum to China!!

Thanks for your help,


Answers (1)
Answered by Gabriel | Sep. 13, 2012 01:55
Hi, it may not differ from the passport. Visa officers make the final decision on visa types according to mutual agreement and materials you provided for visa application. BTW, you may able to get multiple visa this time. Because as I know, it is issued to applicants who has been granted at least two China visas in past year. So, just try this time with copies of your previous visas.
Related Questions:
X2 visa multi entry
Asked by Tamara from South Africa
| Aug. 20, 2018 02:28
what type document embassy need for multi entry visa? and charges?
Asked by naresh from India
| Sep. 05, 2012 04:25
I am taking cruise that stops at two ports in China, before disembarking at...
Asked by Don McKenzie
| Jul. 04, 2013 01:10
We are on a cruise stopping in three ports in china and then we are taking ...
Asked by Marg from Canada
| Jul. 14, 2012 03:45
Could you please advise me the difference between a double- entry /multi -...
Asked by R Sessions from Australia
| Jul. 20, 2012 22:36
My wife & I want to live in Shanghai for a year on a tourist visa.
Asked by Joe from USA
| Oct. 25, 2011 23:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)