Asked by Charlotte from Malaysia | Sep. 08, 2012 22:56
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Certificate of identity issued from immigration Malaysia (for Malaysia permanent resident)

If my mother in law holding a certificate of identity issued from Malaysia, does she need visa to visit hong kong and Macau for three days only?
Can she apply the visa from hong kong embassy in Singapore ? If yes what is the documents she needed to bring along for application?
Can she apply through rush service application? If yes then does it mean she can be grant for min 3 weeks visa within two working days? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy | Sep. 09, 2012 01:09
I don't think the Certitificate of Identity will matter. The most important is which country's passport your mother is holding?

Another thing to correct you. HK is part of China, so it doesn't hasve its oversea commisions in other country. Anything related to Hk, you should always do it at the oversea commisions of China there.
Related Questions:
I am holding a Travel Document issued by Malaysia Immigration a Certificate...
Mr.FRANCISKHOO from Malaysia
| Dec. 12, 2010 21:48
Hong Kong Visa
Asked by Hmlam from Malaysia
| Jun. 28, 2011 23:09
Need to apply visa to Macau for Travel Document holder which is issued by C...
Asked by Mandy from Malaysia
| Dec. 20, 2011 22:06
I am resident of Malaysia, but my mum is permanent resident of malaysia n i...
Asked by Ms.vicki from malaysia
| Mar. 07, 2010 22:01
Dear Elliott, I am stateless and reside in Malaysia for the last 49years. M...
Asked by Mr.Khoo Chee Meng from Malaysia
| Dec. 10, 2010 01:24
Does a Malaysia's permanent resident need to obtain an entry visa before ar...
Asked by Mandy from Malaysia
| Dec. 17, 2011 02:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)