Asked by Amp | Sep. 08, 2012 08:28
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Change to F 180 days visa with 2 entires.

Hi, I'm Thai. I applied F 180 days visa with 1 entires in Thailand and now already in China.
I have a plan to go to Hongkong next 2 week. It mean I need to apply for a new visa but I'm not sure what is better? between change my visa to be F 180 days 2 entires before go to Hongkong or I go to Hongkong and do the new F 180 days visa by using the same document ( JW202 form and admission letter from university)

Answers (1)
Answered by Nick | Sep. 08, 2012 21:57
To be frank, no way to add another entry to your present F visa when you are in mainland China. The only way is to apply for a new China F visa in Hk for you to re-enter China. You are right that you still have to provide the same documents as that when you ar ein thailand, except for your thailland residence permit or work visa.
Related Questions:
F to L within China or I have to do this in Hong Kong
Asked by Anette from Norway
| Jan. 15, 2013 00:30
renewal of F Visa in China
Asked by Sudha from China
| Nov. 03, 2015 19:26
F type Visa Expiry
Asked by SIM from PK
| Nov. 19, 2017 20:15
duration of stay for double entry
| Jul. 18, 2014 21:41
Hello, I am a Singaporean and I entered China using a 'F' visa - single ent...
Asked by Mr.Terry from Singapore
| May. 09, 2010 21:53
my mother is in beijing on S2. i want to change her visa in S2. is it possi...
Asked by USMAN from Pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2018 17:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)