Asked by ssesanga from China | Sep. 04, 2012 06:11
About:China Work Visa

Hi, am Ssesanga, Is it a must that i have to fly back to my Country of Origin to have my work Visa ?

I found your answers / guidance very useful to me for mostly you answer spot on and indeed one finds it useful. Now i have secured work place in one big college in china to teach two languages, English and German. my potential bosses have done every other document required for me as potential new staff. but i was informed that after i have all the documents, i have to fly back home. is there no other possibilty other than flying back home? i have no problem with it but i find it an additional cost that am not ready for.

Thanks for your quick answer

Answers (1)
Answered by Jean | Sep. 05, 2012 01:21
Yes, applicants are required to apply in their home country according to China visa regulation. But you can have a try to apply in HK, make sure in the invitation letter, it should be written for you to apply for work visa in HK. Or you can contact a visa agency if they provide such a service.
Related Questions:
Can I extend an x2 visa while I am already in China?
Asked by Made from Venezuela
| Feb. 13, 2015 02:02
The Z visa (working visa) only can be applied in the country of origin.
Asked by Lisa from China
| Apr. 14, 2012 04:13
Must I return to country of origin?
Asked by Elise from Australia
| Feb. 17, 2013 21:18
I'm currently in Shanghai on the 144 h visa with a flight out to Hong kong
Asked by Lisa from France
| Oct. 22, 2018 00:23
Traveling from San Francisco to Manila, to Beijing, to San Francisco
Asked by liver from USA
| Nov. 27, 2016 21:21
hi student frm africa study in malysia but want to change to china so can i...
Asked by sije from Burundi
| Nov. 21, 2013 03:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)